This article describes the process to follow when trying to open the GFI WebMonitor console and the following error message is displayed:
The pipe endpoint 'net.pipe://localhost/webmon/dal' could not be found on your local machine
- GFI WebMonitor 2013 or 2015
- All supported environments
The database file has become corrupt.
- Open the installation path of the GFI WebMonitor in
- Rename or move the Firebird Database file (FDB).
- Open the GFI WebMonitor console.
- Open the settings for the back-end database.
- Click into the text field for the database name.
- Save the changes.
- Check the new database file that has been created.
Note: It is recommended to use Microsoft SQL for the back-end database. If the file has become too large, it may be necessary to reduce the time the activity logs are retained for.