- This article shares the process for users to collect the troubleshooting logs of the Categorization and Antivirus services in GFI WebMonitor.
- GFI Technical Support may request these logs for resolving issues.
Follow these steps:
- On GFI WebMonitor server, go to <installation path>\WebMonitor\TroubleShooter\
- Run the script LoggingStart.bat and leave the script running.
- Open the GFI WebMonitor web console.
- Reproduce the issue three or more times if possible. Use Problem Steps Recorder to take screenshots if needed or requested by GFI support.
- Launch the command line window of the script started in step 2 and press any key to stop the logging.
- Open the folder <installation path>\WebMonitor\Debug Logs\
- Locate the file WebMonTrace.etl and share with the GFI Technical Support Representative.