Versions / Builds AffectedWebMonitor 2013 build 20130314
Problem SummaryWhen starting the GFI Proxy service, it takes about 5 minutes to start.
TT / JIRAID824
How to Identify- Start the GFI Proxy service
- The service takes about 5 minutes to start successfully
Workaround / Fix DetailsNone
Required ActionsAsk the customer to provide the following info and escalate the case:
1. Enable debug, reproduce the problem and send us the troubleshooter files
2. Send us a copy of the Application and System event logs
3. If proxy caching is ON, set it to OFF and see if the issue still occurs (to eliminate the proxy caching as the source of the delay)
4. f HTTPS scanning is ON, set it to OFF and see if the issue still occurs (to eliminate the HTTPS certificate manager configuration as the source of the delay)
5. Does the delay only occur when the system is starting, or even if the service is restarted after?