Depending on policy settings, GFI WebMonitor may show a Secure Download pop-up when scanning file downloads. This article provides the required steps to disable this feature in GFI WebMonitor 2013 and 2015.
GFI WebMonitor 2013
- Open the Settings tab of the configuration.
- Click on Policies and then select Security Policies.
- Click on the Virus Scanning Policy for which you wish to disable this feature.
- Make sure that the 'Show download progress window' option is grayed out for all the file types. If they are not, click on them to disable it on a file type-basis, as highlighted in the image below.
- Click Save to apply the changes.
GFI WebMonitor 2015 or later
- Open the GFI WebMonitor Management Console.
- Go to the Manage drop-down and select Policies.
- Locate the Av Scanning - Download policy or the policy that you created to scan downloads and click on Edit.
- Locate the Download Progress Window checkbox and make sure to uncheck it.
- Click on Save to apply changes.