This article addresses an issue where users access the
http://www.google.com/gwt/n?u= URL, and whatever URL they parse there, will bypass the filtering policies in GFI WebMonitor.
The URL before-mentioned is Google Mobilizer, which serves the modified web sites to the client browser directly. Therefore, traffic is seen as being directly from Google, and it is not blocked on a category basis or specific URLs.
- Open the GFI WebMonitor Management Console.
- Click the Manage drop-down and select Policies.
- Click on the Blacklist tab and then click Edit.
- Add the following URL www.google.com/gwt/* to the Website section.
- Click the Save button to apply the changes.